How do Central Vacuum Systems compare to conventional vacuum cleaners?
Exhaust Odor Mitigation
“In side-by-side comparisons, Central Vacuum Systems leave conventional vacuum cleaners in the dust.”
Expert Central Vacuum Service Available by A & A Vacuum Mart
Call for an appointment today (251) 661-3549
OUR CENTRAL VACUUM SERVICE PROMISE
1. To keep all scheduled appointments.
2. To return your phone call within 3 hours.
3. To respect your property as if it were our own.
4. To provide you with the best product suited for your home.
5. To use only the latest and best practices in our industry.
6. To educate you on the proper use and care of your new central vacuum.
If you presently own a central vacuum and are experiencing trouble with the unit we can help.
Many times central vacuums are used for years without proper maintenance hindering the units overall performance and life expectancy. Several problems can be avoided by having your central vacuum inspected and serviced to ensure that your unit is operating at its peak performance.
Please contact us if you are in need of repairs or want to enhance your present central vacuum. We have the parts and accessories for most brands and can quickly repair or provide you with a properly working system that you’ll be happy to use.
We charge a minimal fee for service calls. This charge includes travel time, diagnosis and the first 30 minutes on site. There are additional charges for parts or additional time. You will be given a full detail of any additional costs before any work is completed.
We offer parts, service